Neondiod

Into arts and writing. Trying to keep both feet on the ground. NeonDiod just happened to be there.

måndag, september 20, 2004

Boooooring.

I know that some of my written stuff is pretty weird. Sometimes I even mis-spell deliberately.Why? Because it's supposed to be POETRY, not to be read literally. OK. And sometimes I dig up old material (old pictures, old text) just so it can see the light.I have several notebooks, and they collect dust in our bookshelf. Mainly that is why I got this sight, to write my diary, and to sort things of my past out (hope it doesn't sound too groungey/soppy...re-arrangeing, maybe is the best word.(My spelling IS bad!). Home from school today, and nothing to do.
Ciao!

ekonomi

Rödakorsett bryter isol.

musicyourmindwillloveyou sightsoundcollective

NeonDiod as Art, Deviantart

bloglines

LastFM

MySpace!!!

ReseDagBok

Fractal Gallery

Liten Blogg

Thylacine Track

den Andre.

Hilma af Klimt

Fatta-Festival

Vedic Art hemsida

Empati (cirkus)

massagestol, bara en detalj (?)

Astrologi, hinduisk -

Horoskop!.

Jimi Barrett BLOGG.

*HuMlaB, Umeå university.

Emmaus hemsiDa

MOONSHAKE musikförening(konsertarrangörer)