Neondiod

Into arts and writing. Trying to keep both feet on the ground. NeonDiod just happened to be there.

lördag, januari 08, 2005

I brought home my material...

i wouldn't say it's BECAUSE of the exhibition, but : since we put it on I have been sick almost every day, which is for about a month.

Being an artist, and Not being one; that is: I have never been permitted to an arts school. It is not my Job to make art...it brings no money. Still it takes up time and I enjoy doing it.

It is crazy, because i have to make a living As Well.

What a relief to have collected all my bits!!

ekonomi

Rödakorsett bryter isol.

musicyourmindwillloveyou sightsoundcollective

NeonDiod as Art, Deviantart

bloglines

LastFM

MySpace!!!

ReseDagBok

Fractal Gallery

Liten Blogg

Thylacine Track

den Andre.

Hilma af Klimt

Fatta-Festival

Vedic Art hemsida

Empati (cirkus)

massagestol, bara en detalj (?)

Astrologi, hinduisk -

Horoskop!.

Jimi Barrett BLOGG.

*HuMlaB, Umeå university.

Emmaus hemsiDa

MOONSHAKE musikförening(konsertarrangörer)